Re: LilyDev version 4.0 released

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: LilyDev version 4.0 released
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 16:14:52 -0400

Hi Federico,

I’ve installed and used the new LilyDev 4 and am glad to report that everything
is working well.  Thanks for updating it.  Here are a couple minor things I’ve
noticed:

- gedit wasn't installed on my instance for some reason.

- nano is already set up as the default editor (which is great for those like
myself who don’t have a clue about vi/vim) so it probably makes sense to edit
the CG[1] to make it clearer that if you’re using LilyDev you don’t need to
bother with setting nano as the editor with git config.

[1]
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/setting-up#configuring-git

Thanks again,
-Paul