Re: LilyDev 4.0 first impressions

From: Menu Jacques
Subject: Re: LilyDev 4.0 first impressions
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 11:01:03 +0100

Hello folks,

Forgot to say: I tried to use VirtualBox 5.0.10, but:
        - I coudn’t manage the bridged network to work, not getting an IPv4
address for any of the interfaces on my machine (Mac OS X 10.11.1);
        - now and then, the cursor would switch to the 4 arrows one (from X11 I
think) and the mouse became unusable: the cursor moved, but clicking had no
effect. I had to reboot the Debian virtual machine to get out of this.

So I moved to Fusion 8.0.2, and that works fine.

JM