Musicians prefer LilyPond scores, study finds

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Musicians prefer LilyPond scores, study finds
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:53:12 +0100

Hello,

I just gained my PhD. My humble thesis tells the design and results of
an experiment with a number of musicians, comparing lilypond scores
with the originals which those scores were copied from.

I can imagine this can raise certain questions and I don't really know
where to start from, so I'll be delighted to answer them, one at a
time, if there are any.

A 20Mb PDF (in Spanish) is privately available for those who ask for it.

n=106 assorted musicians, and p<0,001

Do you think it is worth posting to -users list? Will do to lilypond-es.

Now I will try to translate again. Of course my long absence makes me
unworthy of the translator meister position, but it has been a good
personal cause.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com