Re: Retrieve (remaining) duration of beam (in C++)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Retrieve (remaining) duration of beam (in C++)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:52:58 +0100

Am 18.12.2015 um 18:35 schrieb Carl Sorensen:

> On 12/18/15 9:49 AM, "address@hidden on
> behalf of Urs Liska" <address@hidden on
> behalf of address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> If I could either retrieve the start_moment of the note *after* the
>> current beam *or* the duration of the last item in infos_ I could
>> calculate the value I need (I think). Or maybe there's a different
>> solution altogether?
> I believe that you can use the Beaming_pattern::end_moment(i) to get the
> end_moment of the stem at infos_[i].

Thanks Carl. This seems to bring me further.
Although I was convinced it wouldn't work as end_moment actually counts
beamlets - and I need this function during the calculation of the
beamlet count. I expected it to cause a loop or something, but it seems
to work, and now I seem to have at least one side of the division
feature the right number of beams.

Urs