Re: Unable to use git-cl

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Unable to use git-cl
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 08:50:43 +0100

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 3:21 AM, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> It appears that my ssl certificate is not working properly.

Greetings Carl,
have you by any chance disabled JavaScript in your Web browser? (I was
unable to post anything until I complied with SourceForge demanding to
execute non-free JavaScript code in my browser.)
When issuing git cl upload, does the actual page open in your Web
browser? Does it tell you that everything is ok or does it complain
about something?

Cheers,
Valentin.