Re: Unable to use git-cl

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Unable to use git-cl
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 22:34:58 +0000

On 3/8/16 2:40 PM, "Federico Bruni" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Il giorno mar 8 mar 2016 alle 22:02, Trevor Daniels
><address@hidden> ha scritto:
>> The SSL error you're seeing has been reported when users upgraded to
>> python 2.7.9.  Have you perhaps got this or a later version of python
>> installed?  I still have 2.4.5, as distributed with Lily, and it
>> seems to work OK.
>
>Carl, you are using LilyDev, right?
>ca-certificates is installed?

Thanks, Federico!  That was the problem. Now I can get back to working on
LilyPond, instead of fighting the tools.

sudo apt-get install ca-certificates

Now it works great.

We need to make sure that it's in LilyDev (maybe I'm not using the latest
LilyDev iso?) and/or make sure it's in the CG.  I will add a section to
the CG.

Thanks again for the help,

Carl