texinfo documentation html-only

From: Johannes
Subject: texinfo documentation html-only
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:38:25 +0100

Hi,

i'm using lilypond 2.18.2 and texinfo 6.1., i already applied attatched patched, found somewhere on the mailinglist-archive.

Is there a way to tell "make doc" to use e.g. latin modern fonts for the pdf-documentation, instead of cm-super? What do i need to patch? If this is not feasibel, is there a way to generate only the html-documentation, thus avoiding bother with tex-fonts?

Currently /input/regression/out-www/collated-files.log tells me that
cm-super is missing, as my tex-installation comes without it.

Regards

Johannes