Re: issue 3715 (SEO) and access to Google Analytics/Search Console

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: issue 3715 (SEO) and access to Google Analytics/Search Console
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 16:41:57 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Federico Bruni" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2016 3:51 PM

Hi all

I'd like to start working on the SEO for the LilyPond website, see issue 3715:

I've just started studying the subject and this would be my first real experience on it.. Before starting, I need to have access to the reports by Google Analytics. Who should I ask the verification code? Graham? Search Console would be useful as well, but this also requires that I prove that I'm the "owner" of the lilypond website (and I don't have access to the server).

Thanks
Federico

It looks like David K and I both have admin access to Google analytics: I believe I can add you if you let me have a Google account details off list. I can access the server, but don't know how I would give anyone else access. I could add specific files to the site if needed.

--
Phil Holmes