How to update an LSR snippet (Was: Use a straight tick (single straight

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: How to update an LSR snippet (Was: Use a straight tick (single straight quote) for a breath mark)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:52:42 -0600

There's a lot about that snippet (LSR #195, and I imagine others) that I
think could really use an update/clean-up. I am wondering what the "policy"
is for updating existing snippets that I didn't create, if any? I've got an
LSR account already, so I'm happy to dive in and do it, but I can't seem to
change much as I'm not the original author).

Thanks,
Abraham