Re: How to update an LSR snippet (Was: Use a straight tick (single strai

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: How to update an LSR snippet (Was: Use a straight tick (single straight quote) for a breath mark)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:59:05 -0400

Hi Abraham,

See: http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/html/contributing.html

Namely:

Suggesting modifications or improvements to existing snippets

You can only edit your own snippets. However, suggestions can be posted as a
whole new snippet: for example, if you want to correct some errors in a snippet
named “Adding simple notes”, just copy it and post a new snippet with the
title: “Adding simple notes [corrected]”. This way, the LSR editor who will
review your snippet will be able to replace the former one with yours, and
remove the text between brackets.

-Paul