Re: Still cannot make doc :(

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Still cannot make doc :(
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 16:22:38 +0200

James <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I still cannot make doc and so cannot merge staging - and for those
> waiting on me to test new patches, I cannot do that with any great
> reliability either.

Fiddlesticks.  I was afraid that this would be the case but it was worth
a try.

> I am sorry this is incredibly frustrating.

Sorry.

> I don't have time right now to set up a LilyDev env to try it for
> myself and will not have the time until at least Saturday evening.

I don't think that the problem can be reduced to a code generation issue
(which would explain that it gets seen only on certain systems likely
depending on GCC version and/or machine architecture) because the
changes of the incriminated patch do not introduce markedly different
code from before.  If anything, it removes code.