Re: GSoC spanners review/update

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: GSoC spanners review/update
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:02:09 +0200

On 19.07.2016 11:26, Nathan Chou wrote:
My other question regards the footnote-spanner acknowledger in
Dynamic_align_engraver, which calls Axis_group_interface::add_element
to add footnote spanners for dynamics to the DynamicLineSpanner. In
what situation is this is actually needed?

Well, I guess DynamicLineSpanner as an invisible, ‘meta’ object is unlikely to be targeted with footnotes. They will always refer to individual dynamics, I think.

Best, Simon