Re: Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines (issue

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines (issue 306350043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 15:02:12 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul" <address@hidden> To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:26 PM

On 09/13/2016 04:28 AM, Phil Holmes wrote:

I know understanding how images are used is a bit of a problem - which I might have understood once, but have now forgotten. Is the information at http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/other-repositories and http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/website-build any help?

Thanks, those are helpful. I'll have to remember that those build system notes are down there. I see now that LilyPond is being run on the new file and the pdf and png files do end up in:

build/Documentation/ly-examples/out-www

but for some reason those files are not being copied into

build/out-website/website/ly-examples

Just thinking about this bit some more - are you running make doc to create the images and make website after that?

--
Phil Holmes