Re: Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines (issue

From: paulwmorris
Subject: Re: Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines (issue 306350043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 20:28:48 -0700

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

On 2016/09/06 16:39:22, Carl wrote:

I think the only thing remaining is to get the best possible example
for the
front page.

Any suggestions anyone?  I'm fine with the Bach one or whatever people
think is best.  One of the existing ones would be simplest of course.

Simon, I'm fine with your suggestion of "tasks of all kinds, for
example" and will make that change before this lands.  (I'll forego
another patch review for it though, unless anyone objects.)

-Paul

https://codereview.appspot.com/306350043/