Re: Patchy email

From: James
Subject: Re: Patchy email
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 13:21:43 +0100

Jean-Charles,

On 01/10/16 12:59, Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
Le 28/09/2016 à 13:23, James a écrit :

Now if only Jean-Charles, Graham et al, could script checking reg
test diffs and finding obscure make errors in all the .log files we
generate ;)

I'm not good at all with scripting, but could try to track down the logs. What would you like me to do in this area ?

Cheers,
Jean-Charles

Don't worry, I was just making a (now obviously poor) joke

%^)

I thought it was you and others that created the Patchy scripts, so maybe I got you mixed up with one of the other developers.

Have a good weekend.

james