Re: Musicxml2ly: Fix incorrect conversion of Minor Chords (issue 3057000

From: dak
Subject: Re: Musicxml2ly: Fix incorrect conversion of Minor Chords (issue 305700043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 07:45:53 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/305700043/diff/1/python/musicexp.py
File python/musicexp.py (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/305700043/diff/1/python/musicexp.py#newcode1608
python/musicexp.py:1608: # digit. If none, omit the ".".
I think this behavior is wrong since the first digit is _not_ a mere
addition but determines the "stacking height" of the preceding chord.
See, for example, the output of

\chordmode { c:dim3.5.13 c:dim13 }

for the difference.  So for better or worse, if we don't have a digit in
the chord so far, we need to add 3.5. before other additions rather than
omitting . altogether.  The pattern \d$ also is not sufficient since it
does not cover 5- (for example).  Maybe something like r':.*?\d' would
do the trick?  That's a digit anywhere after : .

https://codereview.appspot.com/305700043/