Re: Add `-dgs-neverembed-fonts` option (issue 312970043 by address@hidde

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Add `-dgs-neverembed-fonts` option (issue 312970043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 04:40:36 -0700

While I don't have any technical contribution and I don't want to stop
useful functionality but I notice that the command contains the phrase
'never embed' but the description says that it *does* embed fonts after
all.

Also, the Tracker description contains much more information in it
descriptively than the doc entry :)

I am happy to help with the documentation if language is a difficulty to
describe, but fundamentally what is the purpose of tihs command and why,
as a user, would I want to use (and perhaps not to use it?).

Thanks

https://codereview.appspot.com/312970043/