Re: Whiteout / LyricHyphen

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Whiteout / LyricHyphen
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 01:17:12 +0000

On 11/2/16 4:37 PM, "Knut Petersen" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Am 02.11.2016 um 21:36 schrieb Carl Sorensen:
>>
>> I spent a bit of time thinking about better ways to do it, and couldn't
>> come up with any.
>We would need  a grob for every hyphen, not a single grob with 1..n
>hyphens.
>Not a trivial task, afais.

The DotColumn grob is made from a list of Dot grobs (although I haven't
followed up on the details of exactly how they get converted into
stencils).  There's a possibility that the LyricHyphen grob could be made
of a list of Hyphen grobs.  But I haven't investigated it at all to see
how it would be done.

Thanks,

Carl