Re: Add lilypond version predicates/operators (issue 317270043 by addres

From: git
Subject: Re: Add lilypond version predicates/operators (issue 317270043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 08:08:09 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/317270043/diff/40001/scm/lily-library.scm
File scm/lily-library.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/317270043/diff/40001/scm/lily-library.scm#newcode895
scm/lily-library.scm:895: "Lexicographically compare to lists @var{a}
and @var{b} using
On 2017/02/18 15:36:22, pwm wrote:
I like David's suggestion for a more general function name, something
like
"lexicographic-list-compare?", "list-compare?",
"lexicographic-compare?", or
someting similar?

My reasoning for this name was to capture the specific *behaviour*
with regard to missing trailing elements, which is typical for
hierarchical versioning schemes. Any kind of generic -compare? name
seems to me to hide that.

But I'm still open to suggestions.

Typo: compare to lists -> compare two lists

I've fixed this but won't create a patch set *for this*

https://codereview.appspot.com/317270043/diff/40001/scm/lily-library.scm#newcode911
scm/lily-library.scm:911: sequence or a list of numbers with up to three
elements."