Re: Update copyright for 2016/17 files, and script (issue 320390043by ad

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Update copyright for 2016/17 files, and script (issue 320390043by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:13:38 +0100

Am 23.03.2017 um 12:04 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Bernard"
> <address@hidden>

Yes, but this doesn't change the question of whether all files should
have the latest year or their individual "latest year".

I think it's clear by now that we don't need the individual updates.

A question I have is then: how can we ensure this is actually done
*every* year? It actually *is* embarrassing that the released versions
give a wrong year in the output of lilypond --version.

Can running make grand-replace (and committing the results be made part
of the release process? I think in all cases where no new files (with
copied wrong years) are added to the code base this should actually not
introduce any changes.

Urs