Re: Add scriptExceptions property/convenience functions (issue 324740043

From: dak
Subject: Re: Add scriptExceptions property/convenience functions (issue 324740043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:30:25 -0700

On 2017/04/05 15:55:38, david.nalesnik wrote:
On 2017/04/05 15:47:19, pkx166h wrote:
> Do you want this tested?
>
> I cannot see any tracker issue for this.
>
> Or is this just some work-in-progress design before you have a patch
for
testing
> proper?
>
> James

It's associated with Issue 4276.

It would be great if you could test this.

I do think that some discussion is in order over the relative merits
of this
context-property approach vs. the tweaking approach linked to in the
description
of 4276.

Thanks!

My personal take on this would be to allow overriding, say, \override
Script.accent.padding = #2.0 .  And maybe that's where all of the script
definitions should be in the first place.

https://codereview.appspot.com/324740043/