Re: Add scriptExceptions property/convenience functions (issue 324740043

From: dak
Subject: Re: Add scriptExceptions property/convenience functions (issue 324740043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 11:55:15 -0700

On 2017/04/07 18:27:25, david.nalesnik wrote:

I see no way to make a context property holding exceptions work with
the system
in place.  (Which is why I set the patch to needs work.)

I'll work on putting an override system in place.

Ugh.  I actually don't have all that good of an idea just which override
should override what in what situation.  The user will likely expect his
last override to make a difference, but when expections and base grob
are in different data structures, "last" cannot be determined.

https://codereview.appspot.com/324740043/