Re: Issue 3128: add Haydn-style turns to Feta (issue 340660043 by addres

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Issue 3128: add Haydn-style turns to Feta (issue 340660043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 19:43:31 +0200

On 08.04.2018 19:08, address@hidden wrote:
Is there a performance difference between these two scripts?  I read
quickly through the thread referenced in the ticket, but I couldn't find
the answer.

I’m not sure what exactly the difference in performing is, but that’s not for us to consider; it’s important for scholarly editing (of mid-to-late 18th century music, especially Haydn) to have this symbol available.

Best, Simon