Re: Clarify notation for slurs and beams (issue 343060043 by address@hid

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Clarify notation for slurs and beams (issue 343060043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:19:12 -0700

Harm,

Thanks for the input.  I'm not sure I agree with you on all this, but
I'm certainly open to being convinced.  I've got specific replies to
your inline comments.

https://codereview.appspot.com/343060043/diff/40001/Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely
File Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/343060043/diff/40001/Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely#newcode465
Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely:465: optionally followed by one
or more post-events.  Post-events add