Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Nov 2nd

From: James
Subject: Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Nov 2nd
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 09:13:22 +0000

Hello,

On 03/11/2018 07:13, Malte Meyn wrote:

Am 02.11.18 um 23:38 schrieb Dan Eble:
On Nov 2, 2018, at 10:44, James Lowe <address@hidden> wrote:
A quick synopsis of all patches currently in the review process can be found here:

http://philholmes.net/lilypond/allura/

Somehow, https://codereview.appspot.com/353790043/ <https://codereview.appspot.com/353790043/> is not being tracked.

Probably because it has been set to needs_work.

Yes that is correct. I don't normally like to 'cloud' the Rietveld with noise from the countdown unless the person is not the owner of the Sourceforge item that the Rietveld or is a patch being shepherded by myself for someone else.

I used to have a 'moved to needs work this countdown' section in my emails but dropped it only because I was spending more time chasing up those trackers for updates and it seemed to me that people were taking the fact that the issue was still on my countdown email as being 'in the countdown process'.

I don't have any preference on how I do these emails, but I assume that the person that owns the tracker sees the 'Needs work' emails and the rest of the dev 'clan' continue to discuss openly in the Rietveld regardless of the status.

Regards

James