Re: Please test gub

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Please test gub
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 12:33:57 +0100

Il giorno lun 11 feb 2019 alle 23:42, John Mandereau <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Federico,
 I've already tested this setup on Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04, Fedora 29
 (with gcc-7) and reported the errors.

Did you manage to get tools::guile to build with Fedora 29 plus GCC 7?
On my system with a similar setup (Fedora 29 + GCC 7.4.0 installed
locally and configured with Ccache), I get the same error as with
system's GCC (8.2.1), error you've already reported.

Hi John

Yes, I think so. See attached log.

I reported my failure in the list but I cannot find it right now...