Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:01:11 +0100

> On 14 Mar 2019, at 18:25, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> The passage in question reads
>
>  6. Conveying Non-Source Forms.
>
>  You may convey a covered work in object code form under the terms
> of sections 4 and 5, provided that you also convey the
> machine-readable Corresponding Source under the terms of this License,
> in one of these ways:

So possibly you have an objection distributing the PDF without its source code
under those forms together with the source code of the program!?

>>> Unless I am mistaken we are talking about the documentation being
>>> completely absent.  Which is legitimate but unfortunate.
>>
>> There are various possibilities.
>
> Usually an applicable truism even if I have no clue what you are
> referring to here.

MacPorts admits making an independent binary installer from the distribution
and one can choose what dependencies should be included, and also its install
location.