Re: Regtest profiling differences

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Regtest profiling differences
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 16:27:17 +0000

On 01/02/2020 16:17, Dan Eble wrote:
On Feb 1, 2020, at 10:15, Jonas Hahnfeld <address@hidden> wrote:
How distracting are the profiling differences for your work? I'm
obviously not a big fan of reverting bc8a3fa7e4, but I also don't want
to block anybody else from making progress.
The log differences are more annoying than the profile differences.  I'd prefer
to see your hash patch ushered through the countdown faster rather than see
your Python 3 changes reverted.
—
Dan

Feel free to push if 'everyone' agrees (but I think you all know this).

James