Re: Inline assembler fallback for _FPU_SETCW() missing in MINGW librarie

From: Masamichi Hosoda
Subject: Re: Inline assembler fallback for _FPU_SETCW() missing in MINGW libraries (issue 577450043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 22:50:30 +0900 (JST)

> We currently have the problem that the compiler used in GUB for
> compiling 32bit binaries gets an internal compiler fault for those
> options.
>
> We'll need to figure out whether a newer compiler does the trick, and if
> it does, update GUB.  Or find a different way of proceeding.
>
> I'll see whether I can convince my current compilers to generate 32bit
> code and see whether those are currently up to using those options.  If
> current compilers don't want them, we'll need to revert to a different
> plan.

It seems that static cast from `unsigned long long` to `double`
by x86 SSE2 raises the internal compile error.
However, static cast from `signed long long` to `double`
does not raise the errir.
I think it can be a workaround for rational.cc.

i.e.
First, static cast from `unsigned long long` to `signed long long`
Then, static cast from `singed long long` to `double`