Re: Parse inline scheme using per-expression port (issue 557330043 by ad

From: dak
Subject: Re: Parse inline scheme using per-expression port (issue 557330043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 14:17:50 -0800

On 2020/02/07 17:10:24, hanwenn wrote:

> FWIW, the 2014 commit lacks explanation and comments of what is going
on. I
> would rather see "production quality" code that we submit to master,
so we
> have  a precise record of what is going on, and can make sure the code
> keeps working.

The one I now committed was at a later stage of the whack-a-mole game we
were playing with Guile developers changing the semantics of their
string ports around within the "stable" Guile 2 series.  This commit is
better documented.  The commit I had pointed out to you (sorry for that)
would neither have compiled in current LilyPond, nor worked with Guile
versions later than something like 2.0.9 or so.

https://codereview.appspot.com/557330043/