Mac 64-bit builds: Guile segfault?

From: Marnen Laibow-Koser
Subject: Mac 64-bit builds: Guile segfault?
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 07:51:13 -0500

Folks—

>From the feedback I’ve been getting, it looks like my 64-bit Mac builds are
working well for most people.  However, one user—one only one of two Macs
he has access to—is consistently getting a segfault with these builds right
around the time that it loads Guile and/or lily.scm (he says the 32-bit
builds work).  There are detailed logs and troubleshooting info at
https://gitlab.com/marnen/lilypond-mac-builder/issues/16 , but I’ve run out
of ideas to try.  Can someone help?  Thanks so much!

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser address@hidden http://www.marnen.org Sent from Gmail
Mobile