Re: Mac 64-bit builds: Guile segfault?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Mac 64-bit builds: Guile segfault?
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 14:39:08 +0100

Am Sa., 8. Feb. 2020 um 13:51 Uhr schrieb Marnen Laibow-Koser
<address@hidden>:

> Folks—
>
> From the feedback I’ve been getting, it looks like my 64-bit Mac builds are
> working well for most people.  However, one user—one only one of two Macs
> he has access to—is consistently getting a segfault with these builds right
> around the time that it loads Guile and/or lily.scm (he says the 32-bit
> builds work).  There are detailed logs and troubleshooting info at
> https://gitlab.com/marnen/lilypond-mac-builder/issues/16 , but I’ve run out
> of ideas to try.  Can someone help?  Thanks so much!
>
> Best,
> --
> Marnen Laibow-Koser address@hidden http://www.marnen.org Sent from Gmail
> Mobile

There are some reports of segfaulting builds of guile "Segfault while
building on 64-bit Cygwin"
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2020-01/msg00112.html

I doubt it's relevant, though. Those reports are for guile-2.9.7 and newer...

Cheers,
  Harm