[RFC] weekly dev chats

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: [RFC] weekly dev chats
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 23:17:57 +0100

Hello,

I just got inspired by the Agile Manifesto Principles[1], specifically:
> The most efficient and effective method of
> conveying information to and within a development
> team is face-to-face conversation.

This reminded me how dynamic, positive and motivating were the LP talks in
Salzburg. To get more of such energy I suggest to have weekly dev
"meetings". Since not everyone would be able to participate (at least
regularly), no binding decisions should be made there, but I'm quite sure
it'll be helpful in getting better understanding and common perspective
across the community.

I'd be willing to organize and moderate the meetings (take care of
preparing the agenda and sharing the take-aways with the devel list). I
know that it'd be a challenge to find a time that will work for people from
different timezones, but I'll figure somethig out (have some ideas already).

Thumbs up or thumbs down?

Janek

[1] https://agilemanifesto.org/principles.html