Our language downloads are chaotic.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Our language downloads are chaotic.
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 02:10:40 +0100

For example, try downloading any French documentation from
<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/web/notation.fr.html> if
your browser locale is not French.  Possibly even if it is.

I am currently setting up the size listings to correspond with the
actual files linked there, but the actual files apparently are incorrect
all too often.

I've not yet discovered a coherent strategy in the various translations
how they attempt to, by and large, get a hold of downloads in their own
language.

The download details pages are where the sizes are currently given (the
others are without size currently as far as I can tell: it should not be
too much work to reorganise size indications once I am finished, to get
more of them).