Final 2.20.0 countdown to rollout (was: Doc-es done [Re: [translations]

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Final 2.20.0 countdown to rollout (was: Doc-es done [Re: [translations] Uh, are we done yet for 2.20 ?])
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 02:04:28 +0100

Federico Bruni <address@hidden> writes:

> Il giorno ven 28 feb 2020 alle 20:31, Francisco Vila
> <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>> El 28/2/20 a las 10:43, Francisco Vila escribió:
>>> I have never made docs in this computer, maybe I should try now,
>>> but my idea is to complete the translation first.
>> I'm done. Zero diff lines
>>

> I've just pushed my last patch to the translation branch.
> 'make doc' was successful.
>
> Green light from me for the new release!

I've merged to stable/2.20.  I'd say that Phil has the green light to
start rolling 2.20 from Saturday noon UTC, and he has green light to
upload on Sunday noon UTC.  That leaves us with some window for
release-blocking objections (other than the obvious blocker of GUB
refusing to build, of course) without wasting too much effort.  Or time.