Re: build cleanups. (issue 547690053 by address@hidden)

From: dak
Subject: Re: build cleanups. (issue 547690053 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 14:03:03 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/547690053/diff/567300043/config.make.in
File config.make.in (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/547690053/diff/567300043/config.make.in#newcode48
config.make.in:48: GROFF = @GROFF@
These sort of drive-by changes without any mention in commit message or
issue make it a bit harder to review.  I find

stepmake/stepmake/documentation-rules.make:     troff -man -Tascii $< |
grotty -b -u -o > $@

which is awkward by not using anything actually tested for.
Nevertheless, use of grotty probably requires the presence of the groff
package.  The test should likely be better targeted than what we
currently have, though.

https://codereview.appspot.com/547690053/