Re: Access request to push to translation

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Access request to push to translation
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 12:50:56 +0200

Am Sonntag, den 21.06.2020, 12:36 +0200 schrieb Francisco Vila:
> Hello,
>
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/183
>
> I am told that the whole approach of forking and doing a MR et cetera is
> not the best way to contribute to translations, and that I should just
> push to translation branch directly on the official repo.

I mean it's not wrong, but I don't think we should make this more
complicated than needs to be. Code reviews make sense for development
work, but the translations have done well without (at least from my
perspective).

> May I get that access? Or else, what is the preferred mechanism to
> perform what I'been doing on translation branch since pretty much always?

Granted to @pacovila. You also had access to Savannah before the
transition, and I don't see a reason to deny the equivalent level of
access.
If you want, you can now press 'Merge' button for the MR above or just
push the commit to translation manually.

Jonas