Re: Access request to push to translation

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Access request to push to translation
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 13:29:06 +0200

El 21/6/20 a las 13:20, Han-Wen Nienhuys escribió:
BTW, regarding translations:

I notice that translation work gets merged as

"commit cb1b3c1fb0c1d9dc1fb6fdadb0907c07b8a692e5
Merge: 22eca98efe b47e5def69
Author: Jean-Charles Malahieude<lilyfan@orange.fr>
Date:   Sat Jun 20 17:44:05 2020 +0200

     Merge branch 'master' into translation"

could we flip the merge order? The history view in gitk now makes it
look as if 'translation' is the main development branch, while
'master' gets merged in from the side.

I could be wrong, but this is not translation work getting merged. This is translation branch getting master branch merged into, to have a baseline to work from, then when we eventually feel there is some translation work done, merge translation work back into master.

--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)
Tutoriales de LilyPond y Frescobaldi