Re: SMuFL name mapping update

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: Re: SMuFL name mapping update
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:43:24 -0700

Hi Werner,
Indeed.  Care to open an SMuFL issue at their site?
Do you mean we propose that SMuFL *itself* should explicitly recommend that programs default to timeSigX when the other number sets aren't present? I doubt we'd find success there; I only meant it'd be less awful for Emmentaler to leave fingeringX and figbassX undefined.
Yes, this should be straightforward and easy to implement.  Can you
work on that?

Sure. I'll have to review MetaPost again, but I can do it.

Owen