Re: Obsolete labels

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Obsolete labels
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 12:17:55 +0200

I'm too late, as I see you've already delted them.
Anyway..

Il giorno sab 26 giu 2021 alle 15:09:31 +0200, Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development <lilypond-devel@gnu.org> ha scritto:
 * Frog: Does this still provide value?

I would have suggested to replace it with a word that anybody can easily understand (e.g. Beginner). If a new contributor comes by tomorrow and asks for easy issues to work on, issues gathered by a Beginner label would be helpful.

Furthermore, the following labels have very few issues. I'd propose we
delete them because having less labels will make it easier to find the
right one:

 * Encoding: one closed issue about BOM signatures, fixed in 2.15.10
 * Dynamics: one open issue, title mentions dynamics
 * Autochange: one open issue, "Enhancement: autochange improvements"
 * Tablature: one open & one closed issue, titles mention tablatures

Ok, as long as the keyword is in the title.
Last week I subscribed to the Tablature label :-) but nevermind.