Re: Cairo plans

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Cairo plans
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 09:15:05 +0100

On Thu, 2021-09-02 at 20:19 +0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 4:32 PM Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com
> > wrote:

[...]
> > presume the \path command is speaking in staff spaces while the
> > border
> > box needs to be drawn within the edges of the page ...
>
> The standard staff size is 20pt, so 5pt to a staffspace, which is
> 1.757mm

Thank you! Previously I just hard-coded values for A4 paper but I would
like to do it properly this time. I notice (peeking in scm/paper.scm)
that there is a Scheme symbol staff-space that holds this value, but I
don't suppose there is a documented way of retrieving this value -
someone writing Lilypond by hand would not need it. In practice the
name is good enough I guess...

Richard