Re: TimeSignature with note in denominator

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: TimeSignature with note in denominator
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 20:43:08 +0100

It's great that you show so much patience with rank beginners in
LilyPond.

Gentlemen, please.

It's obvious and well-known that few people know LilyPond's design and inner workings as well as David, so if he raises concerns about a design question, it's a pretty safe bet that there's a bona fide issue at hand. But it's also obvious that LilyPond can only benefit from motivated development newcomers, especially in this case where the "newcomer" is actually a veteran power-user who knows the strengths and current limitations of LilyPond very well.

So can we please try to avoid sarcasm and try to assume best intent on the respective other's side? Having met both of you, I am sure this assumption is actually quite reasonable.

Lukas