Re: Commit access

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Commit access
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 21:28:43 +0100

Am Samstag, dem 29.01.2022 um 17:18 +0100 schrieb Walter Garcia-Fontes:
> I'm following the official procedure to ask for commit access and
> join the developer team.
>
> I am a contributor to the translations. I have contributed all the
> patches for the Catalan translation, which is quite complete. I've been
> contributing for more than 10 years with the help of other developers
> (especially Jean-Charles, thanks a lot).
>
> So I would like to ask the project manager to grant me commit access.

I'm very sorry, this fell through my cracks (thanks Jean for reminding
me). Just added Walter.
And FWIW, it's not me who has to agree (in the end, I only have the
permissions on GitLab to invite people), I just wanted this to be
posted to the mailing list instead of being handled somewhere in a
merge request on GitLab.