I'm asking for guidance on how to start contributing to Lilypond!

From: Fernando Dantas
Subject: I'm asking for guidance on how to start contributing to Lilypond!
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 14:17:10 -0300

Hi there!

My name is Fernando and I'm a software developer. I have a (not so large)
experience with C and C++ languages and a good experience with Python.

I have already read most of the contributor's guide (specifically chapters
1 to 4, 9 and 10) and set up my development environment. I kindly ask for a
guidance on how to start contributing to Lilypond :)

I appreciate any provided feedback and look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Fernando