Re: I'm asking for guidance on how to start contributing to Lilypond!

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: I'm asking for guidance on how to start contributing to Lilypond!
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:47:46 -0400

On Jun 14, 2022, at 13:17, Fernando Dantas <fernandodantas1996@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> My name is Fernando and I'm a software developer. I have a (not so large)
> experience with C and C++ languages and a good experience with Python.
>
> I have already read most of the contributor's guide (specifically chapters
> 1 to 4, 9 and 10) and set up my development environment. I kindly ask for a
> guidance on how to start contributing to Lilypond :)

Welcome.  Have you seen the issue tracker?

Here is one that calls for a bit of scripting and diligence:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6304

Here is one in need of archaeological work:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6344

Here is one related to font design:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6343

There are many others.