Next development release

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Next development release
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:48:21 +0200

Hi all,

according to my self-set schedule, it would be time for another
development release as the last one was five weeks ago. Last weekend I
wanted to wait for a solution to the crashes on Windows when compiling
large scores, https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6361, to
avoid going through the release process twice in a short time. However,
the problem still isn't understood as of now and it's hard to estimate
when that will happen.

Now, I would probably have time on Sunday to make release. What do
people think, would that make sense or should 2.23.10 wait some more?

Jonas