Re: Writing multiple-voiced music in chords -- adjusting the syntax or f

From: Petr Pařízek
Subject: Re: Writing multiple-voiced music in chords -- adjusting the syntax or finding a magic trick?
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 02:17:57 +0200

Dan wrote:

Are you aware  of \parallelMusic ?

AFAIK, \parallelMusic requires me to write one full measure of each voice while interleaving the voices. As long as I'm writing it all into one stave, there's little difference in doing it this way from enclosing each measure in braces and putting "\\" between them.

What's more, even if I did use \parallelMusic, I'm not sure how I would be supposed to decipher that the "d3-f3-A3-F4" in my example would sound all at the same time.

Petr