Re: Lilypond build dependency tlasm

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Lilypond build dependency tlasm
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2022 13:29:42 +0200

Immanuel Litzroth <immanuel.litzroth@gmail.com> writes:

>> On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 12:02 PM David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> But "is this a good idea?" is something people should really consider
>>> when coining terms that other people will have to use as a reference.
>
> In this case the problem seems the font used rather than in the naming.
> Immanuel

1 and l are quite similar in a whole lot of fonts, so interspersing
letters and digits in this particular manner is asking for trouble.

I get a lot of spam that manages to bypass spam filters by relying on
graphical similarities of letter glyphs and using different code points.

If your target audience are humans instead of spam filters, it makes
sense paying attention to such details.