Re: Missing items to make Cairo ready

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: Missing items to make Cairo ready
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 19:30:36 +0100

What if you use GS to do PS to PDF instead and embed that? Would Cairo let
you?
(For the PDF backend I mean)

Also, how does ImageMagick implement PS to PNG conversion? I wonder if
their approach might inspire us, or whether having an optional dependency
would be an idea to consider (if you have imagemagick and/or use some
option to Lily you get one behaviour vs the other).