Re: Missing items to make Cairo ready

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: Missing items to make Cairo ready
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 23:10:01 +0100

Sorry I'm confused: my imagemagick point was that it seems to support EPS
-> PNG with alpha, see for example

https://legacy.imagemagick.org/discourse-server/viewtopic.php?t=15985

(it seems that if the input EPS is CMYK, one needs to convert to RGB first,
and then alpha flows through fine, I have not had the time to double check
this).

My thought was that however it is that ImageMagick drives GS to achieve
this, you could do as well?
I have arguably been casual as to whether the PostScript file is
encapsulated or not, assuming it would make no difference for this aspect.

--
Luca Fascione